Creating Organizational Cultures based on values and performance
VP (Visionary of People)
Delise Crimmins creates exceptional corporate cultures by using her experience as a Human Resources professional for over 20 years. Having held both positions of Training Manager and Human Resources Director, Delise has extensive experience in leadership and employee development, new hire on-boarding, recruiting, and creating successful corporate cultures. She has successfully shared her expertise with companies across the U.S., Mexico, Panama, Chile, Switzerland, and Canada. Her success rests in her deep belief that all organizations can create winning cultures!
- Customizes and conducts values-based leadership training
- Mediator for Dallas County Juvenile Department
- Literacy instructor for Texas penal system
- BA, University of Texas
VP (Visionary of People)
A experienced HR professional, Linde Harned is an expert in designing values -based Total Rewards programs that support key business strategies.
For over 30 years she has worked in and consulted to Fortune 500 companies to design and implement innovative benefits, rewards and recognition programs that create a competitive advantage. Linde has broad industry experience in financial services, consumer products manufacturing, and service/retail. She believes that organizations can improve employee engagement, performance, and retention by focusing on
cost-effective rewards programs that are supported by creative communication solutions.
- Designed and implemented Total Rewards strategy for JetBlue Airways
- Headed Comp & Benefits function for Doubletree Hotels
- Managed HR process for multi billion dollar M&A transactions
- Instructor for WorldatWork (formerly ACA) seminars
- Member of SHRM
- Big Brothers Big Sisters Advisory Board
- BA, University of Arkansas, MBA, University of Phoenix
VP (Visionary of People)
Shannon Mick is a multi-functional dynamic Human Resource executive with over 20 years of experience in turn-around organizations in health care, education, retail, government, banking, Native American tribal government, and gaming enterprises.
She has driven change by re-designing the nature of work for all HR processes and programs. Shannon is passionate about the people and aligning decisions to the company's values. She has led and facilitated HR to be service-oriented, strategic partners, and drivers of quality and fun work environments.
- Certified Compensation Professional for WorldatWork
- Member of SHRM, NAHRA, World at Work, NAFE
- Graduate of Executive Leadership program at Stanford University
- BA from University of New Mexico
MBA from University Southern California
MOP (Manager of People)
As manager of the People Ink office, Sherry Roberts keeps things organized and running smoothly for the entire team. With a background in Human Resources, customer service and accounting, Sherry joined People Ink after taking time out to raise two sons. A move back to New Mexico reunited Sherry with Ann Rhoades, after working with her 25 years ago. A master at multi-tasking, she handles everything from client relations, the team calendar, finances, and making lots of travel arrangements. When you call the People Ink office, you will most likely get Sherry's cheerful voice!
- Studied business, accounting, and banking at the University of New Mexico and Central New Mexico Community College
- Has been singing since high school in school and church choirs
- Performed and sang in the Sante Fe Little Theatre
- Sang with University of New Mexico Concert Choir
- Enjoys her two sons and gardening
Grant Spoon manages on-line marketing strategies and special projects for People Ink. He maintains the Peopleink Website and social media functions and most matters related to our online presence.
He is also an experienced financial manager with over 15 years of experience in cost accounting and general accounting. He specializes in planning, implementing, and trouble-shooting enterprise-wide financial system conversions and upgrades.
- Entrepreneur and VP of Performance Solutions, Inc.
- BA in Accounting from George Washington University
- Develops and manages marketing, our website, and technology issues as they arise.
- People Ink’s technology guy.
BS in Organizational Psychology, Southern Methodist University
- New Mexico Community Capital, Officer
- National Association of Women Business Owners, Board Chair and President
- Center for Women’s Business Research, Officer
Entrepreneur, business owner, CEO and COO
Chief Learning Officer, Bank One Texas (now JPMChase)
Created Built on Values® cultures in healthcare for Florida Hospital, Dallas Children’s Health System, and University of North Texas Health Science Center
Author of several leadership publications
Chief Operating Officer
Gayle Watson leads the People Ink consulting team to create high performing cultures in healthcare, financial services, retail, technology, and non-profit industries. She led content development for the People Ink Pro® online products including a healthcare specific platform.
An experienced Chief Learning Officer, she has been responsible for culture transformation, organizational and leadership development, and talent management.
As an entrepreneur, she has been on the management team of five start-up companies, including CEO and COO, and is a national advocate for women business owners.
PRES (Person Responsible for Extraordinary Service)
As PRES and founder of People Ink, Ann Rhoades provides the inspiration and strategic direction for creating values-centric cultures for our clients.
Ann has a respected reputation in the industry for her unique approach to creating customer-centric cultures and is a popular speaker on the subject of customer service and how to build strong high performance organizational cultures.
Prior to founding People Ink Ann served as the Chief People Officer of Southwest Airlines, Promus Hotel Company (Doubletree Hotel, Homewood Suites, Embassy Suites, and Hampton Inn brands), and Executive Vice President for JetBlue Airways.
Regis Corporation, YScouts, NexPhase Capital, New Mexico Appleseed, New Mexico Health Sciences Center (director)
Former Boards and Companies:
JetBlue Airways, President of University of New Mexico Alumni Assn., Chang's China Bistro, Anderson School of Business, Accion New Mexico, Restoration Hardware, HireVue, Executive Council at Brigham & Women’s Hospital Harvard Medical Center, and Albuquerque Community Foundation
Speaker: Washington Speakers Bureau
MBA in Management, University of New Mexico
We help companies create legacy cultures that treat people fairly, build loyalty, and produce solid profitability.
With creativity, humor, and fun, People Ink encourages leaders to throw away the rule book and develop a sustaining company culture that believes in people's ability to accomplish the extraordinary, thereby giving them the authority to succeed.
Founded by Ann Rhoades, who spent her career building people-centric organizations such as Southwest Airlines, JetBlue, and Doubletree Hotels, People Ink helps leaders to build legendary people-centric cultures based on core values.
Who We Are
We are experienced culture creators who believe
* You cannot force culture you can only create environment *
Traditional Human Resources
Command and Control Freaks
The "Inc." in a big Company
VP (Visionary of People)
Shelley is a multi-talented and innovative Human Resources professional with over 25 years of generalist experience in all aspects of Human Resources, including mergers, acquisitions, and start-up companies at the unit, regional, and corporate level.
She has also consulted in and with both US and International companies at an executive level. For the past three years, she has been working in the healthcare arena. Shelley has the innate ability to instill FUN in the workplace without sacrificing quality and/or strategic business objectives.
- Held both operational and HR management positions with Doubletree Hotels
- Designed and implemented recruiting strategies for JetBlue Airways
- Creator of the People Ink PeoplePix™
- Behavioral/Values Based Hiring Model
- Is proficient in both French and Spanish
- Traveled extensively - UK, France, Israel, Hong Kong, Germany, Switzerland, Ireland, Belgium, Mexico & Canada
- BA in Business Management, University of Phoenix
Tom Van Dawark
VP (Visionary of People)
Focused on results driven outcomes, Tom partners with organizations to make cultural expectations clear and establish values and behaviors that will enable, versus hinder the success of performance improvement work.
His passion for healthcare improvement is driven by his leadership experiences on the Virginia Mason Health System Board. He served as Board Chair and as a leader on committees for strategic and values planning, quality and safety improvement, patient-centered care, physician credentialing and compensation.
- Seattle Children’s Hospital Board Quality Committee Member
- South Whidbey Children’s Center, Member and Chair
- CEO Orca Partners LLC
- Board Member, Committee leader and Chair Virginia Mason Medical Center
- Board Member and Chair University of Oregon College of Business, Dean’s Advisory Committee
- Board Member Sheldon Jackson College
- Board Member American P & I Club.
Senior leadership experience
- President and CEO Foss Maritime Company
- CEO Marine Resources Holdings Inc.
- President Todd Pacific Shipyard
- BA & Masters, Business Administration at, University of Oregon
Franck R. Guilloteau
CTO of Peopleink
Franck has led the development of the People Ink online SaaS products. With over 20 years of experience as a CTO in the healthcare industry, he has partnered in the research and development of several technology solutions that serve to improve patient safety and quality of care in healthcare.
He has worked directly with all stakeholders in the healthcare value chain, including suppliers, providers, payers, government agencies, and patient advocates in both the for-profit and non-profit spaces. He consults on health systems engineering and focuses on value-based innovation development and
- Formerly CTO of HCC Corp and COO of TMIT, a non-profilt medical research organization.
- Co-ventures including CareLeaders, a workforce solutions platform, and Premier Innovation Institute, leading to breakthrough healthcare innovations.
- Mechanical Engineering Degree from University of Texas at Austin.
Meet the People Ink team:
We have a wide range of experience in several industries including airlines, technology, health care, financial services, customer service, and hospitality. Although we have all grown up to become professionals, we are never far from the creativity of our youth.